Monday, March 05, 2007

Fiddling about

I'm trying to sort out this blog so that it is all ready for us when we are away, I'm not very brilliant at it yet, but I have managed to add a link to our photos on flickr which is good as it has some pretty pics that we've taken that you can look at once you have finished reading this unbelieveably long sentance, sorry! I've been looking at other peoples sights to see what they do so that I can nick their good ideas and pass them off as my own, so watch this space for exciting editions and colour changes, oh the fun that can be had changing background colours and fonts! We are gong to see the fratelli's tonight at Brixton academy which will be our last gig while we still live around the corner, let's hope it is a good one, I've heard good things about the encore, which leaves me a little worried about the main gig, but I'm sure it will be good, the album is. Sorry to waste your time with this mindless drivel, but you obviously haven't got much better to do either as you have stuck with me to the end of this post, but chin up you have made my writing feel a little more worth while and for that I thank you!

No comments: