Monday, February 12, 2007

accountancy is fun

I've spent most of the day going through my accounts, which is a lot of fun. I really think that I should be retraining after our trip to take it up professionally, ahh the joy of going through receipts and statements of people you don't know, just for the love of numbers, brilliant! Jenni is still ill, she went to work again today, but came home early again. I think that the jabs are making everything worse, just as the cold is starting to get better we take her to a travel clinic and get her injected with a tiny amount of some horrible virus, and for some reason her immune system doesn't like it! I'm thinking of starting a career selling things on ebay for the next few weeks, I just need to find some things that I could sell. Finn and Kirsty came over yesterday and tried my chocolate banana bread, which Kirsty reckons I could sell, but I'm not sure it is a classic ebay item! Ok, I've got to go and take Jenni to the doctor now, well see how that goes...

No comments: